Gamers say the darndest things
January 12, 2012
Posted by on
An article in Kotaku reminded me of a few conversations I had with gamers online.
One these conversations went a little something like this:
- Player: I died, I’ll just spawn on you.
- TvZ: Please don’t ever “spawn” on me?
- Player: Why? You in a dangerous position?
- TvZ : You just made it worst.
Conversation with the another player. Previously I was asking a lot of question on weapon upgrades:
- Player: Right, when I die, just pick up my package.
- TvZ: I know we are playing a war like game, but please, don’t ever ask me to pick up your package…that is just…gross.
- Player: haha, what ever man, I meant my gun.
- TvZ: That was what I was afraid of…
Pretty sure there is a lot more to be added in the future.